School Mass - 9:30am
Please keep an eye out for an email from Mrs Murphy with the details.
To write commands.
Today the children will be writing commands. Please complete the worksheet below.
Use your orange book to write down any work.
L:What do we mean by the equator and the poles?
You have two choices for today's lesson. Both these activities will help the children to understand what the equator is, what the two poles are and how the temperature is affected.
1. Find a ball, or anything sphere shaped.
2. Draw a line across the middle to show the equator.
3. Label the North Pole and South Pole
4. Discuss how the temperature changes. E.g. - the closer to the equator, the hotter it is. This is because it's closest to he sun. Moving the sphere, may help the children to understand.
1. Complete the labelling sheet below
2. Discuss how the temperature changes. E.g. - the closer to the equator, the hotter it is. This is because it's closest to he sun.
Please log into YUMU and complete session 2.