Apologies, for some reason Teams will not load the maths document correctly. Here is the sheet for you.
L: explore and understand a story.
*Unfortunately the sound clip I intended to use has since been removed!*
Please talk about the story- can the children recap what happened? A story map may help with this.
Think about the following questions:
1. What did you like about the story?
2. Are there things that keep happening in the story?
3. Have you got any questions about the story?
4. Do you know any other animal stories?
Please practise the your handwriting using the sheet below. Try to use this handwriting in all of your work.
L: know what happens at Mass and reflect on why it is important for us
- What did you do on Sunday? What do others do?
- What do you like about Sunday? What makes Sunday special?
Talk through the Powerpoint.
Then answer the following questions in your orange book.
- Why do People go to Mass?
- Why is Mass important?
- What do you know about the Trinity?