You can help your child by:
- Hearing him/her read daily and talking about the characters and plot
- Helping him/her to learn the weekly spellings
- Encouraging him/her to complete homework activities
- Helping him/her to learn their times tables (to 12x12)
- Making sure he/she can tell the time
- Researching information on our main topics (see above)
- Making sure he/she gets a good night’s sleep
Please feel free to come and talk to us if you ever have any questions or concerns, or if ever you would like to discuss teaching methods that you may not be familiar with, particularly in Maths.
We look forward to a happy and successful year working with you and your child.
Mrs O’Dwyer and Mrs Mulvihill