Spring 1 Research Project
Would you prefer to live in the Stone Age, Bronze Age or Iron Age?
Research the changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age.
This could include:
- late Neolithic hunter-gatherers and early farmers, for example, Skara Brae
- Bronze Age religion, technology and travel, for example, Stonehenge
- Iron Age hill forts: tribal kingdoms, farming, art and culture
You can present your findings in the form of a PowerPoint presentation, notes with pictures and diagrams, a verbal presentation or any other way you can think of!
Follow this link to access resources and research material from The Oak Academy
Spring 2 - research question
How has the landscape and land use of the United Kingdom changed over time?
Here are some ideas you might want to consider when thinking about this question.
- Find a map of our local area from many years ago and see what has changed and what has stayed the same.
- Can you see how the land was used many years ago?
- Has land use changed or stayed the same?
- If land use has changed, can you think of reasons why?
- Do you agree with any changes that have happened or would you have done something differently?
- Maybe you could create a PowerPoint highlighting what you have found out.