- 250g plain flour
- 125g butter, diced
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease muffin tray.
2. Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl and add the cubed butter.
3. Rub the flour and butter together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add the water a little at a time and gently knead until a firm dough forms.
5. Sprinkle a little flour onto your work surface. Flatten and roll out the dough.
6. Cut circles out of the dough and place them into the muffin tray.
7. Place one tablespoon of jam into the middle of each tart.
8. Cut a love heart shape on top of the jam
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the tarts are lightly golden.
250g jumbo porridge oats
￼125g brown sugar
2-3 tbsp golden syrup
Put oven on 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
Put 250g jumbo porridge oats, 125g butter, 125g light brown sugar and 2-3 tbsp golden syrup in a food processor and pulse until mixed
Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in the mixture. Press into the corners with the back of a spoon so the mixture is flat and score into 12 squares.
Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown