Please click on the home learning suggested activities below. Also please scroll down to click on the websites and PowerPoints to help with your child's learning at home
Home Learning Suggested activities 6.7.20
- Church template.pdf
- Dinosaur Powerpoint.pptx
- Label the dinosaur.pdf
- Dinosaur Writing Activity.pdf
- Letter-Formation-Worksheet a-z.pdf
- Build a Dinosaur.pdf
- Dinosaur colour sheet.pdf
- Dinosaur Missing-Numbers-Number-Square-1-100.pdf
- Dinosaur Ordinal numbers activity.pdf
- Maths activity mats.pdf
- Number formation sheet.pdf
- one more one less dinosaur.pdf
- Fossil Cookie Recipe.pdf
- Science Experiment - Dinosaur Fossil.pdf
- Design your own Mr Potato Head.pdf
Home learning suggested activities 29.06.20
- Celebration -design-a-birthday-cake.pdf
- Phonics Activity Mats.pdf
- Reading and listening activities.pdf
Home Learning suggested activities 22.6.20
- Minibeasts Video ppt.ppt
- Minibeasts Writing Activity.pdf
- Minibeasts Sentences.pdf
- Minibeasts description cards-matching activity.pdf
- CVC handwriting sheets.pdf
- Handwriting Sheets.pdf
- British coin mat.pdf
- Supermarket Aisle Signs.pdf
- Supermarket Editable Price Tags.doc
- Supermarket Shopping List.pdf
- Minibeasts colour by number.pdf
- Minibeast colour and count.pdf
- Adding more Minibeasts.pdf
- Number Formation Booklet.pdf
- Minibeasts-What am I ppt.pptx
- Butterfly Craft Sheet.pdf
- Craft Sheet.pdf
- PE Minibeast action cards.pdf
Home Learning suggested activities 15.06.20
Guided Reading booklet
- ladybird-outline (1).docx
Home Learning suggested activities 8.6.20
- Holy Trinity Worksheet.pdf
- Guided Reading Book - Teddy's List.pdf
- Reading Tasks - Teddy's List.pdf
- English Writing Tasks - Teddy's List.pdf
- Speaking and Listening Tasks.pdf
- 10 Green Bottles ppt.pptx
- Ladybird Making10.pdf
- Number Bonds to 10 Activity Booklet.pdf
- tensframe additions.pdf
- Split pin astronaut.pdf
- What would I take to Space in my Rocket Writing Frame.pdf
- Space Add and colour Sheet.pdf
Home Learning suggested activities 18.5.20
- Home learning suggested activities 18.5.20.pdf
- R5.4 Jesus goes back to heaven (Alt+F5).pptx
- The-Billy-Goats-Gruff Cutting-Skills-Worksheet.pdf
- Set2_ay sound.pdf
- Workbook-oo-long- 'Poo at the zoo'.pdf
- Workbook-oo-short- 'look at the book'.pdf
Home Learning suggested activities 11.5.20
- Crown template.pdf
- Our Lady colouring sheet.pdf
- Simple sentence prompts.pdf
- Silly sentences phase 3.docx
- Book Review.pdf
- Writing Challenge.pdf
- Phase 2 Handwriting Sheets.pdf
- Phase 3 Handwriting Sheets.pdf
- I Can Read Phase 2 Set 5 Words Activity Sheet.pdf
- I can read Phase 3 Cut & Stick sheets.pdf
- Telling the Time PowerPoint.ppt
- Interactive Clock.pdf
- O'clock Worksheet.pdf
- Half Past Worksheet.pdf
- Empty clocks.pdf
- Mini beast Hunt Checklist.pdf
- Minibeasts Sorting Activity.pdf
- Minibeasts matching activity.pdf
- Minibeasts colour by number.pdf
- Create a minibeast.pdf
- Daily walk Scavenger Hunt.docx
Home Learning suggested activities for 4.5.20
VE Day Celebrations
Home Learning suggested activities 27.4.20
Home Learning suggested activities 20.4.20
Home Learning suggested activities 6.4.20
Home Learning suggested activities 30.3.20
Home Learning suggested activities 23.3.20
Library books and Green Words will be changed weekly. Please remember to sign your child's reading record.
Top Tips for reading at home:
- Read 10 minutes every night with your child.
- Discuss the illustrations. What do they think is going on? Why?
- Predict what may happen? What would be good/bad etc.
- Make up alternative endings.
- Discuss what your child’s likes/dislikes are about the text.
- What did we learn from the story? Was there a moral, did it give them any information? Was it factual or a fiction story?
- Can you change your voice for all the characters?
- Be guided by your child’s interests- Read your own stories as well as school books.
- Become an explorer- Read fact, fiction, rhymes, poems, picture books.
- Ask questions about the story.
- Discuss the sequence of events. Can you recall the events?
- Most important keep it short, enjoyable and fun.