Who were the Romans and where did they come from?
Research about the Roman Empire and its impact on Britain.
Here are some pointers on what you could research.
- Their day to day life
- Julius Caesar's attempted invasion of Britain
- The power of the Roman Empire's army
- The successful invasion of Britain by Claudius
- The 'Romanisation' of Britain
- The British resistance and Boudica
You can present your findings in the form of a power-point presentation, notes with pictures and diagrams, a verbal presentation or any other way you can think of!
Follow this link to access resources and research material from The Oak Academy