All Saints' Vision and Values
Our Vision and Values
‘Living our Faith, Learning in Love’
‘I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things’ Mother Teresa
‘Love one another as I have loved you’ John 13:34
- Working Together: as we journey through life with Jesus at our side, we inspire each other to achieve all we can and to embrace our futures with hope and confidence
- Happiness: We recognise the impact of all our thoughts, words and actions on others and how these can ‘make’ or ‘break’ somebody’s day. Each and every day we try to boost and inspire happiness in others, we do our best to make others happy, making their days better because of the things we do and say
- Forgiveness: we understand that sometimes, we make mistakes. It is how we respond to mistakes that is the important thing. It takes courage to say sorry and we need to be brave to forgive someone too. We say we are sorry and do our very best not to do ‘it’ again. We forgive one another knowing God’s heart is full of mercy and love for us when we do the wrong thing and tell him we are sorry
- TRY YOUR BEST!: …in all things, always.
- Resilience: Don’t ever give up.
These values are reflected in the behaviours you will see around school on a daily basis from staff, pupils and parents. They are included in all aspects of school life including our recruitment procedures, inductions and appraisals for staff, as well as our Behaviour Policy.
At All Saints’ Catholic Primary School, the children are at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision is that all our children develop positive, high aspirations for their futures as we enable them to grow in faith, love, confidence, resilience and self-belief. We do this by providing challenge in their learning, in a ‘growth mindset’ culture, where everyone feels safe to learn by ‘having a go’ and, crucially, where they feel ‘safe to fail’, as it is by making mistakes and persevering that we truly learn.
Everyone who works with our children is determined to enable them to grow in their sense of Christian spirituality and appreciation of: each other; the people around them; the natural environment, and their developing sense of purpose in these early stages of their life journeys.
All aspects of school life are designed to inspire confident, motivated, collaborative, as well as independent, learners, and equip them with the skills necessary to thrive in an increasingly complex and changing world – with God by their side.
Our school values each and every individual for their uniqueness, celebrating and validating individual gifts and talents. It is a dynamic and forward facing place, but equally a special place that remembers to enjoy the experience of today. We aim for everyone who works here to have a clear sense of where they are now, where they would like to get to and how they are going to get there.
Our School Prayer
‘This is our school.
Let peace bloom here.
Let the rooms burst with happiness.
Let love shine here,
Love for each other, love of life itself and love of God’